Wednesday, January 16, 2013

♈✾ Our First Meeting ✾♈



It was a wonderful December in 2012

Finally I get to meet up with him after the 'randomly night'
We had drinks, dinner and window shopping together 
Although is just a short night
but I really enjoy it and happy 

Our first Picture  

I still remember while we were window shopping together 
He was very close to me and 
slowly.... he hold my hand
My gosh, my heart beat was so fast 
My mind was a mess! 
I can't made any logical thinking 
Just feel wanna to be with you everywhere you are

Actually I never had this kind of feeling long time ago
It's like a innocent couple 
have a crush with each other
Just a touch from him can makes me feel 
'I'm in Love'

From that night onwards, 
I can assure that I really fall for him already...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers