Monday, February 25, 2013

‖≈❋Long↔distance❋≈‖


While, I did had before once long distance relationship and now
this is the twice
it is even tougher than previous
8 hours of different time zone, 
we are thousands miles apart with each other

Things change
as time goes, he starts to begin his work, assignments and report
he was damn busy

challenges came, 
we have stop sky ping for few days? weeks? 
I don't know, I don't dare to count either
I was insane
I know he was busy 
he did told me he is going to be very busy on his work
but I still keep disturbing him 
complaining he didn't accompany me 
I tried to understand him, give him some space 
but I'm short temper
not even awhile, I've transform back to a crazy woman again

but I'm still a girl
sometimes will miss her noobie 
miss you will call her honey bunny
I know he is busy, I KNOW
I just need a text, a good morning or goodnight before sleep 
is enough.. really.. 

I keep telling myself 
   "I'm a big girl now
    loving someone should not be like this
    loving someone should understand him;
    care about him ;
    ask him take care of himself, don't make himself falls;
    give him some space for him, he still have his own privacy;
    when he is busy, don't disturb him until he is done with his work."

Furthermore, we are far apart now
managing this relationship is not easy
Now, you turn and told me it is not working of us
the challenge just start and you tell you are giving up
you are the one who want to work it out with me
now you the who want to give up

where's our love?
where's our promises?

Do you remember? 
you are the one who said where's there are problems
we just have to solve it


I don't hope to end this off like this
I can't afford to lose you
I'm really serious in our relationship, 
you should know that... 

I don't know whether you will saw this post
I also don't expect you to see as well
I just want to express my feelings in here only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers