Monday, March 4, 2013

➽Memories灬♥.♥



Memories does bring many flash back of someone
sometimes memories can be happy
or sad either...
Memories could stay for how long in our mind
how long it will last
no one knows...

Is you who makes me found back the feeling of love 
wished I can see you everyday 
wished we could spend every special occasions together
wished when I open my eyes in the morning,
you were beside me and cuddle myself with you
wished everything can wind back to the beginning

I've been missing you all these time
Thinking about the time we had spent together
Enjoyed every moments of us
is short yet it's beautiful 

I always think it will be great if we've still best mate
perhaps we wouldn't end up like now
We skype every night, every morning
used to text those sweet stuff 
telling me how much do you miss me and love me
used to woke up middle of night 
checking my phone 
whether you are online or to reply your text
but now the phone keep sleeping
my skype aren't active as it used to be anymore

Do you know sometimes 
the smallest thing takes up the most room in your heart
this shows that the time we spent are short 
but it is the most prettiest memories in my life

If there was another chance for me
I wish I can take back my words
even can wait for you until you come back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers